Purchase and Buy Back Program
At Serversource we pride ourselves on being environmentally friendly. We believe that with careful selection we can extend the lifespan of redundant computer equipment and use it to provide a cost effective alternative to purchasing new systems.
All systems we purchase through our Buy Back Program are subjected to stringent quality controls. Systems are stripped down to individual components and fully tested. Disk drives are securely wiped and tested using leading erasing technologies. Components that fail testing are carefully catalogued and disposed of.
Serversource are interested in purchasing your redundant Dell equipment.
We are interested in suitable
- PowerEdge Servers
- PowerConnect Network Devices
- PowerVault Tape Libraries
- Rack Infrastructures
- System components such as CPUs, Disks and Memory
If your company is replacing your existing infrastructure Serversource can
assist you in a number of ways
- Raise cash against redundant equipment
- Offer competitively priced replacement systems and infrastructure
- Offset New expenditure against your disposable assets
- Help in decommissioning by skilled engineers.
- Inventory and Asset Track removal of systems
If you have equipment to sell please email the specifications, quantities and tag numbers.
We will review and provide you with an offer for all suitable equipment
Where can we take you now?
View and apply the current vacancies we have to offer.
Find out the latest news, special offers and more.